Salads are here to save the day! They are so versatile in flavor and ingredients, yet super simple to throw together! I even had this one for breakfast the other day. Make it a point to enjoy the rest of your summer. Try some salads, or do a quick bbq if it means spending more time with your family. You won’t regret it!
Cucumber Salad Yield: 6 servings
• 1 English cucumber
• 1 apple
• 1/2 red onion
• 1/4 cup pomegranate white balsamic vinegar
• 1 lime
• 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (or arils)
• 1/4 cup feta cheese
1. This recipe is fast and can be made ahead of time or a few minutes before!
2. Thinly slice the cucumbers, apples and onion. Add to a sealable container.
3. Pour the white balsamic and the juice of the lime over the salad.
4. Shake it up and let it sit for a minimum of 10 minutes and up to 24 hours before serving.
5. Once ready to serve, simply pour into a salad bowl and top with some feta or pomegranate seeds.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place brie on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Before serving let stand for 15 minutes.
Place on plater and add the Pomegranate Fruit Spread on the top of brie and serve with crackers and apples.
Wash 1 bunch of asparagus and snap off woody ends. Cut cross wise so you end up with small rounds about 1/4 inch thick. Toss in a bowl with 1/4 cup Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar and 2 tablespoons crumbled parmesan and fresh cracked black pepper. Serve and if you want a dash of salty savory add sliced prosciutto on top.