Yield: 10 servings
• 1 bottle Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 can full fat coconut milk or 8 oz heavy whipping cream
1. In a blender, blend the 3 ingredients together for 2-4 minutes, making sure they are all
completely incorporated together.
2. Pour the sorbet into a freezer safe container. Freeze for one hour.
3. Take the sorbet out and stir it up using a fork. This process is a little like whisking.
4. Freeze for another 60-90 minutes and repeat the whisking process.
5. Freeze for 1 1/2 to 2 hours more, and serve!
6. This sorbet can be scooped or even cut into ice cream squares for everyone to enjoy.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place brie on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Before serving let stand for 15 minutes.
Place on plater and add the Pomegranate Fruit Spread on the top of brie and serve with crackers and apples.
Wash 1 bunch of asparagus and snap off woody ends. Cut cross wise so you end up with small rounds about 1/4 inch thick. Toss in a bowl with 1/4 cup Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar and 2 tablespoons crumbled parmesan and fresh cracked black pepper. Serve and if you want a dash of salty savory add sliced prosciutto on top.