Start by making sure you have a big enough container for the iced tea. A large pitcher or gallon jar work perfectly. For porch tea, pour water into the jar and add the tea bags. You can easily do this with green tea too. We tried it and like both! For inside tea, heat the water in a tea kettle or large pot to nearly boiling, then pour in the jar with the tea bags.
Porch tea needs to steep for about 2-4 hours depending on how hot of a day it is. Inside tea can steep for 10 minutes.
Once steeped, remove the tea bags from the water.
Add in the grenadine and ice.
Use your optional add ins.
Yield: 10 servings
• 1 bottle Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 can full fat coconut milk or 8 oz heavy whipping cream
1. In a blender, blend the 3 ingredients together for 2-4 minutes, making sure they are all
completely incorporated together.
2. Pour the sorbet into a freezer safe container. Freeze for one hour.
3. Take the sorbet out and stir it up using a fork. This process is a little like whisking.
4. Freeze for another 60-90 minutes and repeat the whisking process.
5. Freeze for 1 1/2 to 2 hours more, and serve!
6. This sorbet can be scooped or even cut into ice cream squares for everyone to enjoy.
To prep I simply marinate the chicken overnight in this pomegranate marinade, grill (or oven bake) the chicken the next morning!
Then when it’s time for lunch I toss all these ingredients together and I’ve got a healthy, delicious and filling salad.