Serves 16 to 20
Dust off that punch bowl we all got as a wedding present and make this light and easy punch to get you reading for all the Easter festivities that are to come!Ingredients:
For ice:Fill a bunt cake pan with water and add the sliced lemons and limes then freeze. Or I filled silicone cupcake cups with water and put a slice of lime in each then froze it.
Feel like a kid again and make an ice cream sundae bar for everyone to build there own sundae!
Vanilla , Chocolate and Strawberry Ice cream, chocolate sauce, chopped peanuts, whip cream, maraschino cherries, bananas, strawberries, and most important, Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup!
Yield: 10 servings
• 1 bottle Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 can full fat coconut milk or 8 oz heavy whipping cream
1. In a blender, blend the 3 ingredients together for 2-4 minutes, making sure they are all
completely incorporated together.
2. Pour the sorbet into a freezer safe container. Freeze for one hour.
3. Take the sorbet out and stir it up using a fork. This process is a little like whisking.
4. Freeze for another 60-90 minutes and repeat the whisking process.
5. Freeze for 1 1/2 to 2 hours more, and serve!
6. This sorbet can be scooped or even cut into ice cream squares for everyone to enjoy.
To prep I simply marinate the chicken overnight in this pomegranate marinade, grill (or oven bake) the chicken the next morning!
Then when it’s time for lunch I toss all these ingredients together and I’ve got a healthy, delicious and filling salad.