Perfect non alcoholic drink for parties.
*For Quick Version Just Use Sprite and Grenadine To Taste Or Squirt For An Added Fun Twist
Yield: 10 servings
• 1 bottle Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 can full fat coconut milk or 8 oz heavy whipping cream
1. In a blender, blend the 3 ingredients together for 2-4 minutes, making sure they are all
completely incorporated together.
2. Pour the sorbet into a freezer safe container. Freeze for one hour.
3. Take the sorbet out and stir it up using a fork. This process is a little like whisking.
4. Freeze for another 60-90 minutes and repeat the whisking process.
5. Freeze for 1 1/2 to 2 hours more, and serve!
6. This sorbet can be scooped or even cut into ice cream squares for everyone to enjoy.
To prep I simply marinate the chicken overnight in this pomegranate marinade, grill (or oven bake) the chicken the next morning!
Then when it’s time for lunch I toss all these ingredients together and I’ve got a healthy, delicious and filling salad.