On a hot summer day nothing says refreshing like a tall glass of fresh lemonade. I doctored it up with fresh mint and our Pomegranate Grenadine. (serves 4)
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup of Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Grenadine
- 2 cups sparkling mineral water (or club soda)
- 2 cup ice
- In a medium bowl add mint leaves, a small amount of lemon juice and muddle together with the end of a wooden spoon to release to oils from the mint.
- Add to a pitcher with lemon juice grenadine and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved and add ice and sparkling water, stir until well chilled. Enjoy!
Tip: Depending on the sweetness of the lemons, add more sugar if needed. Also, for an adult kick add 1/2 cup of vodka or white rum (no judgement from us).