This classic drink is now back with a "real" grenadine! Adding the Pomegranate Grenadine will give this drink a new dimension and as always create a great colorful cocktail.
From brunch to celebrations, this drink knows how to party. The simple ingredients make this recipe attainable for any novice who can find their way into the kitchen. Begin by pouring the tequila into the bottom of your glass. Now add in the orange juice. Once those two have mixed completely, pour in the pomegranate grenadine. Watching the colors sift while the grenadine sinks to the bottom is half the fun. Optional: Try adding ice and a few pomegranate arils for pop and color. Some people like to garnish the side of the glass with citrus like oranges or pineapples. This drink pairs nicely with breakfast type foods like waffles, quiches and sausage. My friends and I enjoyed some homemade biscotti, eggs and sausage with our tequila sunrises just the other day. I love it
with a salad as well.
Yield: 10 servings
• 1 bottle Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 can full fat coconut milk or 8 oz heavy whipping cream
1. In a blender, blend the 3 ingredients together for 2-4 minutes, making sure they are all
completely incorporated together.
2. Pour the sorbet into a freezer safe container. Freeze for one hour.
3. Take the sorbet out and stir it up using a fork. This process is a little like whisking.
4. Freeze for another 60-90 minutes and repeat the whisking process.
5. Freeze for 1 1/2 to 2 hours more, and serve!
6. This sorbet can be scooped or even cut into ice cream squares for everyone to enjoy.
To prep I simply marinate the chicken overnight in this pomegranate marinade, grill (or oven bake) the chicken the next morning!
Then when it’s time for lunch I toss all these ingredients together and I’ve got a healthy, delicious and filling salad.