I can’t get enough of the cream cheese and marshmallow mixture, so I thought, “How else could I use this awesome flavor mixture?” Well, why not for breakfast! Young and old will enjoy this sweet and creamy French Toast. Enjoy! Serves 4-6.
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 loaf French bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. whipping cream
- Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup
- Cream together cream cheese, vanilla and marshmallow cream.
- Slice French bread into 2 inch thick slices. Make slits in slices. Stuff bread with cream cheese mixture.
- Beat eggs, whipping cream and nutmeg. Dip stuffed bread into egg mixture coating thoroughly. Fry in melted butter until brown on both sides and egg is "set".
- Serve with Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup over French toast.
Tip: I like to soak the bread a little longer in the egg mixture so when it is cooked the bread gets to be a more “custardy” texture.